The Most Financially Rewarding Home Health Care Careers
People get into healthcare jobs for many reasons such as helping others, they were inspired by a caregiver they encountered when they were younger, and even financial compensation. Home healthcare jobs range widely based on the exact position you get. Interested in what the top-paying positions are? Here is a list for you:
- Home Health Speech Therapist: You provide one-on-one therapy services that help patients with speech and communication-related issues. Instead of the traditional setting inside an office, you travel to their home. According to ZipRecruiter, the salary range for this position is $81,500-$145,500 per year.
- Home Health Occupational Therapist: Your job is to provide healthcare services to patients at their homes or other places of residence. You may be responsible for monitoring their health, administering diagnostic tests, and planning patient discharges. You also help patients with routine living tasks and support the development of a plan for restoring function to a damaged body part. The salary range for this position ranges from $86,500-$135,500 per year, according to ZipRecruiter.
- Director of Operations: This position is responsible for overseeing a staff of home healthcare professionals. You are responsible for ensuring adequate staffing levels, recruiting new candidates, managing office operations, and ensuring adherence to laws and regulations. Salary ranges from $83,000-$133,500 per year, according to ZipRecruiter.
- RN Home Supervisor: Your primary responsibilities are to manage patient care, lead a team of nurses and other staff, complete administrative work, and make decisions. According to ZipRecruiter, this position pays a salary between $76,000 and $114,000 per year.
- Home Health RN: Your role is to provide care to patients at their homes. You may tend to elderly patients, people with chronic illnesses or conditions, and people recovering from surgery. You will have to monitor vital signs, administer medications, dress wounds, and make general assessments of their health. ZipRecruiter has a salary range of $67,500-$110,500 per year.
Contact Our Home Health Agency Today!
A&T Healthcare is a home health agency serving the Mt. Kisco, NY area. We provide in-home healthcare services to patients throughout the area. Our team of nurses, therapists, and home health aides can help patients manage or recover from a wide range of illnesses. They are all licensed and held to the utmost standards of patient care. We are always looking to add to our amazing team of healthcare professionals to provide excellent patient care. Contact us today to learn more about our available positions!